Inner Health Chiropractic offers a full range of the most effective chiropractic and pain management services at all five of its Columbus Ohio chiropractor locations.
Doctors and Massage Therapists
Wow the massage therapist knew exactly what my issues were without me telling her. At one point I think I dozed off! I will definitely…Brenda Engle Facebook
I love this place! Everyone is extremely friendly and the staff is knowledgeable. It's rare to find a health care establishment that treats you like…Roxanne Cantlope Facebook
German Village Chiropractic - 1201 S. High St.
Dr. Brian L. House, D.C., CCSP
Dr. Travis Taylor, D.C.
Rachael Jakubowski, LMT
Dublin Chiropractic - 220 W. Bridge St., 161 & 270
Dr. Jody Slone, D.C.
Tabatha Herron, LMT
West Columbus Chiropractic - 5125 W. Broad St.
Dr. Joseph Latona, D.C.
Courtney Mills, LMT
North Columbus Chiropractic - 1579 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. (161 & 71)
Dr. Zach Stoller, D.C.
Terrel Crawford, LMT
East Columbus Chiropractic - 3321 E. Broad St.
Dr. David Milliron, D.C.
Christopher Smith, LMT
Chiropractic for benefit of all
- What is Sciatica? The Oxford dictionary simply defines sciatica as "pain affecting the back, hip, and outer side of the leg, caused by compression of a spinal nerve root in the lower back, often owing…Learn more
- Whiplash Treatment in Columbus Ohio Whiplash is a type of sprain that happens to your neck when you are in an accident. Even if the accident was at low speed, accidents are very serious and…Learn more
- Chiropractic care for Pregnancy Back Pain During pregnancy your body is going through several physical changes in preparation to create an environment for a developing baby. As the baby grows, a protruding abdomen and increased…Learn more
- Workers' Comp Claims & Back Injury Treatments in Columbus Ohio No one wants to miss work. It’s even more difficult when you get hurt on the job. No matter where you work, whether it be…Learn more
- Physical Therapy for Back & Spine related injuries After an injury, recovery is very important to heal correctly and to keep your body healthy. Physical therapy can help a person who is recovering in various…Learn more
- Combining Chiropractic Care and Massage for Optimal Outcomes: While chiropractic promotes and maintains proper alignment of joints and surrounding tissues, massage therapy focuses on releasing tension from the muscles. These two therapies work together to…Learn more