Inner Health Chiropractic offers a full range of the most effective chiropractic and pain management services at all five of its Columbus Ohio chiropractor locations.
Wow the massage therapist knew exactly what my issues were without me telling her. At one point I think I dozed off! I will definitely…Brenda Engle Facebook
I love this place! Everyone is extremely friendly and the staff is knowledgeable. It's rare to find a health care establishment that treats you like…Roxanne Cantlope Facebook
Doctors and Massage Therapists
German Village Chiropractic - 1201 S. High St.
Dr. Brian L. House, D.C., CCSP
Dr. David Milliron, D.C.
Dr. Travis Taylor, D.C.
Rachael Jakubowski, LMT
Dublin Chiropractic - 220 W. Bridge St., 161 & 270
Dr. Jody Slone, D.C.
Greg Engelhart, LMT
West Columbus Chiropractic - 5125 W. Broad St.
Dr. David Caldwell, D.C.
North Columbus Chiropractic - 1579 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. (161 & 71)
Dr. Eric Chiu, D.C.
Dr. Zach Stoller, D.C.
Bryania Banner, LMT
East Columbus Chiropractic - 3321 E. Broad St.
Dr. Charles Hughes, D.C.
Christina Pelligrini, LMT
Chiropractic for benefit of all
- Whiplash Treatment in Columbus Ohio Whiplash is a type of sprain that happens to your neck when you are in an accident. Even if the accident was at low speed, accidents are very serious and…Learn more
- Chiropractic care for Pregnancy Back Pain During pregnancy your body is going through several physical changes in preparation to create an environment for a developing baby. As the baby grows, a protruding abdomen and increased…Learn more
- Workers' Comp Claims & Back Injury Treatments in Columbus Ohio No one wants to miss work. It’s even more difficult when you get hurt on the job. No matter where you work, whether it be…Learn more
- Physical Therapy for Back & Spine related injuries After an injury, recovery is very important to heal correctly and to keep your body healthy. Physical therapy can help a person who is recovering in various…Learn more
- Benefits of Massage Therapy Massage therapy can lead to a string of good things. One after another, the good symptoms just keep coming and building on top of one another. There is definitely a reason…Learn more
- Pain Management Columbus Ohio A recurring feeling of pain can be frustrating. It can be even worse when the pain is chronic and just won’t leave you alone. When a muscle or a nerve just…Learn more